Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:58:14 +0000
My ferrets are bored with the usual ferret toys and games and I would
like same help with games or anything that will keep their mind busy.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Does any company make something for
ferrets or other small animals that will help keep them challenged
mentally?

I've tried the usual, you know, like having them find a way to get
into a box or how to get into a closet or making them work at trying
to get a sock out from between the cage bars or placing their socks
in different locations and letting them search for their treasured
socks. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thank you,

Ann