From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2013 15:42:18 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) is now offering ferret themed doormats! Great
idea for seasonal decorating. They are machine washable and ideal for
indoor & outdoor use. Dry wet feet & wipe off dirt, dust & grime. Also
makes for a great workstation mat & is perfect for the office or home,
such as below the kitchen sink or in the bathroom. We have two sizes
available, the small measures 24"x16" & the large measures 29" x 19"
and both are 3/16" thick. Top is a durable heat-resistant non-woven
fabric & is backed with a neoprene rubber non-slip material. You may
choose from the images in the link below. We are asking $23 for the
small and $28 for the large. For an additional $2 per image, you may
send us your own photo. Domestic & international shipping is free.
Please allow 3 weeks for delivery. *Offer ends April 28th*. Keep in
mind if you chose a vertical image, part of the image would be cropped
on the doormat.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/tkeelan/library/Ferret%20Image%20Options?page=1

To order PayPal payment may be made to [log in to unmask] If you
select "I'm sending money to family or friends", we may be able to
avoid any PayPal fees. Please leave a note in the message field during
your PayPal checkout as to what you are ordering along with your
mailing address.

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).