Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:21:58 GMT
Michelle F. wrote:
>Whitney, my (once little--thanks AGAIN Bob!) deaf girl is usually the
>loner, very much people oriented but doesn't really bother with the other
>kids too often, but today, I noticed her picking the fight with Ralphie...
>I was SO amazed.  She still did her screaming but is was more an offensive
>scream, like "Come-ere ya little devil...you lost all your baby fat and
>now I'm bigger than ya an it's time for some whup-ass!!"

ooh, those ferret girls can be so sneaky-- Amelia has genuinely been picked
on by Cully over the years, and so whenever I'd hear screeching I'd run
to them, break it up, and comfort her.  Then came the day when I saw what
_really_ happens... Amelia will find Cully where he's sleeping and give him
a good CHOMP-- then when he staggers out she starts screeching, and I show
up and Cully gets busted and she gets cuddled.  Now I take nothing for
granted unless I was there to see it :-)

Regina

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083 -somewhat messed up as I rennovate
Electra the Brujah's page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

Wrapped in my mongrel wings, I nearly freeze
In the howlin wind and drivin rain
All the trash blowin round 'n' round