From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1992 10:08:18 -0400
I laughed out loud when I read the vacuum cleaner story of the
frightened furrit (my latest favorite term) and the couch. My sweeties
both have *always* make a bee-line straight for the obnoxious instrument
and attached themselves to the rubber bumper -- like ferret-leaches.
It's hard to clean when you've dissolved into laughter. It'd make a
great video.

And when they're in the cage, they plaster themselves against the wire,
trying to get to it!

I was curious what they'd do with the little hand-vac, and they did the
same thing. I could even pick them up off the ground by their teeth!