From:
Todd Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 22:31:01 -0500
Hello again

     Those darn Karpet Killers (KK's?) sure know how to ruin a Christmas
suprise don't they?  We bought all our kids some nice presents for Christmas
(even the fish my SO demanded it) and of course our two rowdiest (Iago and
Jake) searched the entire house after knowing we went out to buy some gifts
for them slid under the "Hidden Gift Closet" door found their toys (Just
their two gifts they left everyone else's alone) ripped them open and started
playing with them.  I swear they are worse than a pair of 8 year olds at
Christmas time.
     Also a message to John Grant of The Ferrets of Pet Pals in Annandale
Virginia if you are out there I would just like get in touch with you.  We
met at the Frolic in Camp Hill PA.  Please leave me Email at
     Lastly, it took three try's to send this message, Finally figuered it
out to be that Scout was sending it to "FERRIT-LIST" not "FERRET-LIST).
Merry Christmas to all the 'lil fuzzies and there parents.
Todd and Andrea
Iago and Jake (Where them presents at?)
Abu (It's nice to be alone sometimes.)
Jeepers (Dont they ever tire out?)