From:
Sharon Gilliss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:17:45 EDT
Hi Phyllis,

In New Jersey I have been paying $13.99 for over 8 years for the 30 Lb
Bag from Pet Smart.  I did notice though that there is a YN for "Small
Animals" in the ferret aisle that is going for $16.99.  I'm glad to see
that just because they put a picture of a ferret on the bag, it makes a
huge price increase!  (Sarcasm warning).

I am also thankful that they started carrying YN at my local
supermarkets.  Yes it is not the 30Lb Bag, but it is $5.99 for the 12 Lb
bag and gets me through when I run out and can't go the 20 miles to
PetSmart.

Unfortunately even if they raise it to $16.99 I will most likely still
buy it.  I have been using it for so long and just do not really like
anything else.

Rgds
Sharon