From:
"Yael R. Dragwyla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 01:58:24 EDT
Hi --
I live in the north end of Seattle, WA.  I have just acquired a beautiful
little ferret about 3-1/2 years old, who, I hope, will become friends with
my recently widowed male ferret.  At the moment, however, my male ferret,
Bart, is anything but friendly to the little girl, whose name is Sneakers,
so I have to keep them in separate cages.  While he has a nice big one, the
accomodations I have for her are very small, and she really needs something
larger.  Does anyone who lives near me (I live at N 134th St and Greenwood
Ave N in Seattle) have a ferret cage I might borrow for a month or so, or
maybe rent with option to buy, suitable for one ferret?  If so, it would be
a lifesaver right now.  If you have a cage you'd be willing to loan or rent
to me, or know someone who does, would you contact me at [log in to unmask]
Sometimes it's days before I read through the Ferret-Lists I have
downloaded.  Or you can call me at 206-365-9849.

Thanks,
Yael Dragwyla