Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:23:05 -0700
>Ya know people... it was only a question ..  I honestly didn't know..
>I ALSO didn't mean to open a can of worms here..  I can see why so many
>emailed me offline ..
>
>Also for the record... I was not bashing Marshall Farms..  I was asked
>the question .. and I didn't know the answer..  So I passed the question
>along..  to people I figured would know ..
>
>I guess one would consider it a sad but good truth .. I have started to
>read what they do to the ferrets during some testing and had to stop ...
>not for me ...

Randy,
Don't ever apologize for asking questions.  I for one disagree with animal
testing of any kind and am not afraid to say so.  Anyone out there can feel
free to flame me on this topic.  I am flame retardant when it comes to this
subject.  There may be a small percentage of testing that actually benefits
us and the animals, but the majority of animal testing is brutal, torturous
and unnecessary.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if you
pour cleaning products in a the eyes of a human or animal that it will
burn.  That's what they make warning labels for,yet you would be amazed at
how much of this so called "testing" goes on.  It's disgusting and it makes
me ashamed to be a part of the so called "human" race.

There is nothing humane about animal testing.  Especially when so many of
the product testing is for human use.  I have my own opinions about how
products should be tested for human use, but I know better than to go
into that here.  That's not what this forum is about... so bye for now.

Kim