From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:26:01 -0400
Hello all

ALTERNATIVE TO WOOD OR PAPER-BASED LITTERS
Brenda wrote:
>Does anyone know of a litter that would be better for my ferts and ME?  I
>have allergies to mold and newspaper print hence I can not use anything
>derived from wood or newspaper.

Try either plain or deodorizing corn cob litter.  You'll most often find it
in the bird aisle at the pet store.  Corn cob litter is the most dust-free
litter that I've tried; it is reasonably absorbent though not as absorbent
as some other types of litter.  It doesn't track all over creation, and the
deodorizing corn cob litter is fantastic for odor control.

Best wishes,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
The Boys:  Beau, Goose, Spikey &
The Original Sage Ferret:  Bean