From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2014 11:49:44 -0400
With the Baytril her swellings are decreasing. Thank goodness for our
knowledgable vet doing the culture!

Using that hold which bores her but does not hurt her has let her
realize that she feels better after the compresses so she no longer
squirms away from the baby washcloths, and I usually now do not need
the schizodactyl finger hold for her neck.

Image for FML members: