From:
Gunnar Orsburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 07:51:36 -0800
Bathtime has always been a pleasure for my ferrets.  I was very happy to
find that my new addition, Brutus, also enjoys the tub.  Being unhappy
with the brand of shampoo I have, I tried a new kind.  The name of the new
shampoo was Refresh.  I wasn't too thrilled.  I am also a pet groomer, and
would not reccomend this product to clients.  The Four Paws brand and the
Marshalls seemed very drying.  Of the two, the Marshalls seemed better.  I
have had the best luck with PPP Quik Clenz and PPP Deodorizing Conditioner
Spray.  But I wondered if anyone else had a favorite shampoo that
deodorizes well without drying.

thanks,
dawn o. and brutus