Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:13:56 -0400
Hi guys toby here.  I'm the one from the 6 pack of mom Barb.  Just want
to check in since we haven't been on for awhile.  Mom & dad took us 6
fuzzies to Virginia for vacation.  had great time.  meet alot of new
folks.  we go camping & just love it but more room at home to trash.  We
have to do our job don't want to disapoint mom.

I had my surgery in aug. on my tummy & I'm doing fine.  i think my hair
is coming back on my tail now.  more for the other critters to pull on.

Just wanted to say hi & we are back.  Didn't even bring any fleas back
thanks to advantage.  I know for sure cause it was bath time the next
day we got back.

 bye for now. i'll keep reading your post. toby & mom barb's other 5