Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 18:47:08 -0800
Hi all
Da boss is not sold on da Ferret Wheel yet but I am still working on it.
Got to keep plugging I guess.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Kirby.  Da intructions
dat came first said to look up Earl and ask him to help so I did dat and he
waz glad to help.  He waz there to meet Kirby.  I looked up his brothers
and had to research a little but we found them.  I told them where they
were and said I would be glad to take them there but they said dat they
would find them.  They had to stop on da way at da Ferretone Flood to get
some ferretone but eventually they made it over there.  They had a nice
reunion and got all da gossip from home.  Then they had to get some more
ferretone.  He said to tell his mommy dat he luved her and feels bunches
better now.

Well I am off to a meeting again.  I think I am soon going to have to get a
briefcase and turn into an executive ferret.  Gottto go.

By BYe
Sandee