From:
"S.HEWETT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:40:29 +0800
A member of the West Australian Ferret & Ferreting Society lives in
Indonesia with his ferrets.  He has been given a week to get back to
Australia and has nowhere for his ferrets to go.  (Strict quarantine laws
prohibit his ferrets from ever returning to Australia).  He would be able
to fly them to Singapore for transport to Malaysia.  I know of people in
Malaysia who would probably love to help out but I have not been able to
contact them and time is running out.  If anybody can reach Dr Hsein-Jin
Teoh or Dr Pearl Leong or ANYBODY in Malaysia with ferrets, could you
please e-mail me as soon as possible so we can get a dialogue happening
between them.

Many Thanks.
Shirley Hewett
WAFFS