Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:13:19 -0400
Wow the Pepsi Challenge is going so great for Critter Camp but at the
same time, it's very frustrating. Out of hundreds of applicants, she is
in 74th place. This is great, because this means any individual effort
will make a huge, huge difference. It's bad, because the voting has
been hovering in the seventies all along making no headway. I cant'
stand it when something is so close yet so far away. I'd almost rather
bomb than just miss a win only because of the frustration of it.

I am registered in as three accounts. My own, hubbies, and Chets. I
vote for them every day. It's easy to remember now because I put the
page up as a button on my browswer. I sign in to do my mail, check my
boards, then click my button to vote. Thats my online routine before I
do anything else. If you missed me explaining how to put a button up:
Go to the link below, on the left top of your IE browswer is your
"Favorites" ... click the button right next to it that has a star and
green arrow. It puts a button up on your brower for a quick link. You
can take it down just by right-click deleting it, no worries.

If you want to see Beth Randalls facility, read about what she does
and how it benefits ferrets, find links to her sites (youtube and home
page), and most of all what the plans for the green building would be
 ... go read the Ferrets Magazine article here:
<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/ferret-superstars/critter-camp.aspx>

Yup, I wrote the article myself AND I've taken a trip to visit the
site. Had a spectacular time ooh-ing and ahh-ing over chubby honey
bears, spikey hedgies, kranky kinkajous, and nosey foxes. Chet made a
friend with a huge beardie. The ferrets are spoiled rotten. But they
deserve even so much more, ya know? Pretty soon, who will be able to
take them in for the area as well as the type of exotics that would
normally be euthanized if her center can't grow?? Our ferret shelters
are overwhelmed as it is and we need all of the facilities and help
that we can muster.

To vote in the Pepsi Challenge, go to the site below, register/sign in,
make sure the green catagory is up and then select the 250,000 button.
http://www.RefreshEverything.com/CritterCampSanctuary

Wolfy, not the Donkey