Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:18:25 -0500
>With your permission, I would like to print your post so we can use
>it as a reference if/whenever needed.

 Michelle,

I would be honored. Thank you for being so considerate as to ask. And
thank you for everything you do ... the things I am not strong enough
to do or am embarrassingly too lazy to do for ferrets.

I'd like everyone to know, that whenever I post something on the FML,
past, present, or future ... it is free game to all of you. I share
words publically ... for that exact reason, so it can be shared. So
always feel free to use anything I say to give someone a giggle or
two or to educate them.