From:
Mother Mannix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:32:29 -0400
I want to thank those of you who voted for my little guy Snapple in the
funniest photo contest held by ferretland..... I never put any of my guys
in any sort of contest before this was the first ...When I found that
Snapple not only won but came in first place I was quite a proud mommy...

thanks again to ferretland and to all that voted... you can visit the
wonderful ferretland at www.ferretland.net and while you are there check
out all the other fuzzie guys and great ideas

Jo- & the crew
Chuma* Jazmine* Xena* Gabrielle* Lucky* Mushy* Snapple*
Britney* Bullett* Samson* Delilah* Wednesday* Rudy Ray Moore
ICQ#111535575
Download www.gator.com and never have to remember your passwords again