From:
Cynthia Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:41:12 EST
I'm leaving the office now ... my roomate's girlfriend just called ... I've
got to go home, get my baby and take him to the vet...

As always, your advice, suggestions and good questions to ask will be
greatly appreciated.

Epstein has been a bit listless for the last few days...sleeping a great
deal .... but still running around like a wild weasel for brief periods of
time.  He's been eating and drinking and pooping.  I've been feeding him
extra nutrical to help fatten him up.  (He's a skinny weasle).  He's also
getting a pea sized squirt of petromalt each day as its still shedding
season at our house.  This morning he also ate 2 rasins.

About a week ago he vomited for the very first time (he's 2) ...it was very
clear and mucusy.

Apparently he is now throwing up a yellowish liquid.... is making a
terrible hacking noise.... and is walking backwards .... and looks dizzy
and fell from one level of the cage to the next.  (He's very nimble and not
prone to falling.)

Suggestions?  My vet is good... ferret knowledgeable and learning every
day ...but not a wiz.

Thanks

Cynthia Donovan
(Human slave to Epstein and Rockford)