From:
Paul & Maryi Mauney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:59:27 -0500
Hello All,

First off, let me say "THANK YOU" for everyone that wrote me concerning
Evan.  It helps alot to know people are out there to help.

My hubby went to the store Sunday afternoon because you could just tell
Evan was hungry but, wanted nothing to do with his regular food.  He got
some IAMS kitten food and Evan has been eating fine ever since.

I guess I worded it wrong when I said he "coughed up a hairball".  He was
throwing up and there happen to be a big wad of hair with it.

His stools are completely back to normal and he is gaining his weight
back.

I guess he just wanted to see Momma get frantic for abit. :-)  He
succeeded.

If anyone out there has any ideas as to why he would do this, please let
me know.  He has been on the same food since he was about 6 months old.
What would cause him to almost starve himself?  He still refuses to eat
the Mazuri but, my others have no problem with it.  I don't know....it
has definitely been a learning experience.

Thank you again for all the help!

Sincerely,
Maryi and the Fuzzy Six