From:
Beth Comarow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:41:39 EST
This is a long shot, but if anyone knows where I can find/buy/copy a
stained glass pattern for a ferret (our very own domestic variety), I'd
be most appreciative if you emailed me the info.  It could be a small
sun-catcher size, or for a larger panel.  I believe someone used to make
them as prizes at local ferret shows (Maryland area) - maybe Georgia
Bailey?  But I don't have her email address, if she's the stained glasser.

Thanks much -
Beth + Miska + Pads + Gabby (in our hearts) + Smudge + introducing
Cookie (!) Thank you Debbie Thomas, for bringing the Cookie Monster
over for the world's longest and very tiring play date.  Smudgey is
thrilled and Cookie loves Paddington too, natch.  All the women ferrets
love Pads.  (So what's not to love?)