From:
TwoSpooky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 02:21:01 -0500
Hi, everyone.  This is not really a plug for my web page so much as a plea
to each of you with your own web pages to help me spread information on a
personal level that will hopefully get the message across.  Two years ago,
we suffered an unbelievably painful loss when our first ferret, Joey, died
after surgery for an intestinal blockage that I, in my ignorance of things
ferret-ish, had allowed to happen.  He was only seven months old.

I have finally healed enough to think about him without breaking down
completely, but it's taken all this time.  I know that my ignorance was
what caused his death, and I wish I had known then what I know now.  I
thought that perhaps I could keep this from happening to some other
first-time fuzzies out there by telling Joey's story on the web.  So
please, if you think it will help, place a link on your own page to Joey's
story at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/5698/Joey.html.

Sometimes it takes a personal story to really drive the message home, and
if I can educate and prevent future fuzzy deaths, then maybe Joey won't
have died for nothing.

Thank you.

-Tasha

The development of our cerebral cortex has been the greatest achievement of
the evolutionary processes.  Big deal.  -- Fox Mulder, FBI
M&S Angst-O-Rama, fanfiction, pix, and more....
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/5368
XFU Chris Carter Library of Internet Fanfiction Classics...
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/5368/xfu_library_main.html
Dean, Department of Fanfic General Studies, XFU
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/5368/xfu_fgs.html