Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:54:54 EDT
Mz Bizzy writes:
>You be da prez of two clubs Mr Petey? The Pooped On and The Poofed On
>Wow, you is one cool dude.

Mz Bizzy,

No, I only be da Pres. of one club, The Petey TPO Club. But I make
poofing an Olympic sport. That's how I got the name Petey. Ya see when
Mommy rescued me, I was a full male. I was very odiferous (is that a
word Aunty Sukie). Everyone that came around me wrinkled up their noses
and said I was the strongest smelling ferret dey had ever smelled.
(::flex::: I was da bom). I guess I was really bad, but Mommy said we
all had to put up with it until I was older. She refused to take me to
da Vet until I was all growd up. (man, I don't even want to think about
that trip).

But because I was so "ripe" as Mommy put it, she called me Stinky Pete.
Now, is that nice? She eventually changed it to Petey, or Momma's
handsome fella, or Mr. Hubba Hubba, or Petey Potamus, she has a whole
bunch of names for all of us.

So since I had "dat surgery" late in life, Mommy kept da poofers in
tact. And let me tell you, I am a poofin fool. I poof when I am happy.
I poof when I am sad, I poof when I'm sleepin, I poof when I am mad.
Heck I poof just to poof. And ya know what? I am dang proud of it.

So as Super Tonks says, "May the poof be with you"

Poof,
Petey TPO
President, The Petey TPO Club
Not Just the President, but a member too.
http://www.skweezeme.com