From:
Patti Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 22:46:32 -0900
Dear Sarah and Brandon Adams
Lelu, Stoli, Oscar and Tessa

I am so terribly sorry about the tragic loss of life and the trauma to
you, your town, and neighbors. Indeed the heart and soul of the entire
nation has been wounded very deeply. There is nothing to do yet a deep
need among many people to do something. I heard that one of the
children, Catherine, loved animals and that there is a fund in her
name at the Animal Center (Animal Control) in Newtown so I sent in
a donation. Not much help but please know people across the country
aren't just going about their lives as if nothing happened - we care
and we hurt for all of you.

Patti
Otter, Teddy Bear, Dodger, and Critter