Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:54:00 -0800
Dooks all ~!~!

The regular March meeting of the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN)
Saturday March 13th, 6-9pm
Clairmont Mobile Home Park - Recreation Building - 13531 Clairmont Way,
Oregon City, Oregon.

As normal, we will have a potluck dinner.  Please bring a maindish to
share along with a sidedish or dessert.  Providing your own tableware
would be appreciated.  In order to give our speakers adequate time, we
ask that you arrive as close to 6pm as possible.

This months topic will be 'Rescue and Abuse - What YOU Can Do'.
Discussion will start about 7pm and will focus on what the average
person can do if they witness abuse situations.  What to do, who to
contact.  Shelter moms from the Oregon Ferret Shelter and Friends of
Fuzzies will discuss thier experiences with rescues.  A Field Supervisor
from Clackamas County animal control will discuss the various laws and
technicalities regarding abuse and rescue situations.

Hope to see you there ~!~!  If you have questions or need directions,
please call the Oregon Ferret Shelter at 503-557-8369 or email

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com