Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:08:46 EDT
Hi all, ferts and humans alike.

I've only posted once or twice, but I read everyday, and cry and laugh with
you all.  I realize that only those of you on this list would understand
how I'm feeling right now.  Almost 6 years ago I lost my sister 2 hours
after she gave birth.  She had a heart murmur and the bleeding from giving
birth couldn't be stopped.  In August, I lost my niece 5 days after her
birthday because her body rejected the heart she received from a heart
transplant.  Today, my brother-in-law sent me a letter that he found in her
things that she apparantly wrote to me when she found out that she wasn't
going to make it.  As I sat reading the letter, all 7 of my precious little
angels came up and kissed my tears away.  Nothing else could have been more
comforting than that.  She loved my guys more than anything, and they loved
her right back.  This wasn't meant to be upsetting or depressing, just to
say how much love they have to give and that our happiness means just as
much to them as their happines does to us.

As for the dog and ferret combo, my uncle has 2 boxers, both are 3.  My
uncle works very long hours, so I frequently walk his dogs.  Well, I made
harnesses for the dogs that they wear, and I attached little seats to them
that the ferrets sit in, with a mesh thing that zips closed, kinda like a
stroller seat.  Well, when I get those harnesses out, I don't know who's
more excited, the dogs or the fuzzies.  Then, after our walk, I usually
clean my uncle's apartment for him and all 9 of them sleep in a big pile in
the middle of the floor.  Its the sweetest thing to watch!  The everybody
always gives each other kisses when we leave.  The ferrets might be full of
dog drool, but they wouldn't give it up for anything, and neither would I.

Hug and love your babies, they deserve it.

Ashley and Crew
Toby ~ Cody ~ Baby ~ Sherbert ~ Hershey ~ Randi ~ Scooby