From:
Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 16:26:55 -0600
I'm sure we all get the same sort of thing at work and from our friends and
family.  I know most of the people were I worked last thought I was a ferret
"freak" as they said, juts because I had a post of "What's my color?"
hanging in my cubicle.  I also get it from my girlfriends family sometimes
too.  They don't really mean anything by it, but nevertheless.  It's funny
how people that don't know the animal get such a distorted view of the great
and wonderful creature we all have come to know and love.  All I can say
though is I've educated plenty of people about them, all because they saw a
poster and had a few questions.  Also I've meet a ferret owner or two that I
wouldn't have never known about.  You know sometimes they come out of the
wood work.

Have no fear, all these misguided souls need is a little play time with any
fuzzy and it'll all be over.  After all isn't that how we all got started
one time or another?

--
Krazy Kritter's Kozy Kingdom
Commanded by *ferrets* Arthur, Bijoux, Peanut, Suni, & Tiki