Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:10:33 -0600
Howdy from Cowboy Country,
I've recently been reading about the benefits of Colloidal Silver(look it
up on the net; lotsa good stuff on it)....we have learned how to make our
own without buying the unit they sell.....ANYWAY, I have read that it is
often used on animals, both topically and orally...claims to be Nature's
best antibiotic with no toxins or dangers to animals or humans.  It has
been used for ear infections, eye problems (must be diluted) colds,flus,
etc.with great success; generally for all bacterial AND viral infections
and diseases.  Has anybody out there ever tried it for ferrets?  It seems
that it could be added to their water as a preventative as well as
treatment, and administered topically for wounds,sores, and infections of
any kind.  Please respond on the FML with any thoughts on this..  We could
benefit from any knowledge you might have.

Fang and I send our love and wishes for Happy Tails to all of you this
holiday season.

lizzi in Colorado