From:
carol voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 13:44:13 -0500
On Monday I brought all 12 of my ferrets in for their yearly check up
and vaccines.  The visit took one hour and thirty minutes, but all went
well.  I had three checked for heartworms, all were negative.  All but
one of my ferrets are rescues, and I lost my Farrah two weeks ago to
heartworms, so this was the reason for the test.

The news I have to tell is I went in with 12, but walked out with 13.  A
baby ferret had been dropped off four days prior to our visit, full of
fleas and dehydrated.  She is a precious little girl about 10 weeks old,
and looks a lot like Farrah.  We are so excited to have a baby in the
house again.  Nine of the ferrets will play with her, and three want to
kill her, so it has been a challenge!  I named her Scottie.

Carol Voivedich, Pacey, Newman, Big Jill, Stewart, Dinks, Sherman,
Spencer, Logan, Lexi, Loki, Lil Jill, Marley and the baby Scottie

Missing Oscar, Lilly, Jack, Duckie, Bailey Boy, Elle Mae, and Farrah

Gulf Wandes
225-927-1920