Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 07:21:40 -0400
We;ve got twelve fuzzies. About three weeks ago we started adding
Zu-Preem to their diets; got two new fuzzies from a private owner &
something else happened that I can't remember. Since then all of them
have had diarrhea. We quit the Zu-Preem & can't get rid of the two new
ones but the diarrhea for some of them is continuing. In the past we
would give them Kaeopectate but then heard (on here actually) that the
ingredients had changed & it was no longer safe to give to the fuzzies.
Is there anything else we can give them to help clear the diarrhea up?
Not everyone has it now but a few still do. Would appreciate any
suggestions.

Collette
PS Is it still okay to give them Pedialyte?