From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:09:42 EST
Alex, we both are rolling in laughter to your posting!

Actually, all female supervisors in girl dorms while men in boys' dorm.
In my junior year, I finally stood up to her by catching her foot and
yanked her leg toward me.  She fell down.  I told her in an icy tone,
"Do not kick my bed again." Sure, I had detention time for it, but it
was worth it.  She never kicked my bed ever since. ;)

April Crompton
Deb Bistodeau