From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 08:55:52 -0800
Hi Everyone,

The New Year is here and fast approaching the AFA's 2006 Inland Northwest
Ferret Show!  The show will be held on February 11th, 2006 in Coeur
d'Alene, Idaho at the North Idaho Fairgrounds.  It is in a month and 6
days so hurry up and get your entries in before January 24th, 2006.  It
looks to be another big show to start off the 2006 show season.  We are
having the legendary Bob Church as a speaker, with many well-known
ferrets and guests in attendance, including the owners of the 2003 and
2004 AFA Ferret of the Year.  The show is a month and 6 days away.  You
can register today by going to our website, www.inwfa.org/entry_form.htm.
The show is AFA sanctioned and points will be earned in the title bearing
rings.

Our sponsors are: Petco & The Ferret Store, Dee Mueller, Ferret Patch
Kits, INWFA, Den of Theives, Leizel's Weasels, River City Animal
Hopsital, Mi Corazon Ferrets, Spokesferret Stormy on behalf of SOS and
shelter ferrets, Ferretown USA, Wannabe Wild Weasels Ferretry, Dave's
Auto Repair, & The Ferret Depot

We still have spaces available for vendors and they are as follows:
Vendor - $40.00, Club/Shelter - $20.00, and Ferret Sales ONLY - $30.00

Entry fees:
Title Bearing rings - $12.00/ferret
Specialty ring class - $10.00/ferret

DEADLINE: January 24th, 2006 (postmarked no later).

Vaccinations:
Requirement - FerVac-D or Purevax (distemper) and IMRAB-3 (rabies) have
to be current on day of show.  ADV negative results on original
letterhead from Avecon, Inc.(saliva ONLY) or United Vaccine, Inc.(blood
ONLY) Faxes or notes from vets ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE!  Dates the shots have
to be completed are:
Distemper and rabies is March 6th, 2005 - January 29th, 2006
ADV test results to show/read September 5th, 2005 - February 5th, 2006.
The company who does these tests need ample times so do it now so the
letter arrives before you arrive at our show.

Advertising:
Full Page Ad - $50.00, Half Page Ad - $35.00, Quarter Page Ad - $25.00,
and business cards - $15.00.  Still some room for your advertising.  It
doesn't have to be ferret related.  Anything to promote your business as
well as help us out.

We also will accept any donations for our raffle and auction table
(anyone who donates items will automatically receive a business card ad).
DEADLINE:  February 4th, 2006

Free Admission!!  Free Parking!!  Potluck!!!  Photographer!!!!

Any questions or to receive our exhibitor packet, please email:
Darcy Sinsley - Show Registrar         Sara Hamilton - Show committee
(425) 961-0082 (home)  (206) 949-9681 (cell)
or go to our website, www.inwfa.org to download the information.  We hope
to see you at the show!

Happy ferreting
Darcy Sinsley