From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 06:55:41 -0700
Hi Misty here, we been looking for our Daddy since Thursday, Aug 2, 2001,
last time seen was early morning of the 2nd, when he said goodbye and be
good for Mommie.  Since then we have not see him, only Mommie, when she
feeds us and let us in.  We have tore the house apart looking for him,
(Dook Dook, snicker)she keep telling us that he is in the hospital and had
surgery on his right upper arm.  She mention that the broken shoulder, the
some of the bone was sawed off and replaced by a balled steel rod, a lot of
repairs to the damage area too.  I overheard her, telling Auntie Wendy it
took over 3 hours to do it and he had a lot bleeding too, they forgot to
take him off the anti-infamatories, so he bled a lot.  Maybe she said that
Daddy will be coming home today or tomorrow, if he does come home we will
be greeting him with lots of love and kisses, on his shoulder and face,
heard that he has a sling that keeps his arm inmoveable, we will try to
steal that if we can, so he can have both arms to hold and feed us.

I will keep everyone posted.

We went camping a week ago, only spent 1 night there, the weather caused
Daddy shoulder to hurt.  Dooks and kisses to all the Ferrets out there,

Misty