From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 23:08:35 EST
Greetings and Osculations!

Just a quickie to let the FML folks know that our family of web pages has
moved - both our personal ones and the ones we publish for other folks.

GNN has merged with its parent, AOL; so our pages had to merge too. Our Index
page is now at:

http://members.aol.com/Emssandy/index.htm

Please, if you're interested, adjust your bookmarks and links to the new
site.  GNN will forward all queries to the old URL until 3/31/97.

Sorry for any hassle this might create.  We had no choice in the matter.
It'll take us a while to clean up all the links between the pages, but we're
working on it.  Please bear with us.

We also have a new e-mail address: [log in to unmask]  We're still on
CompuServe, but we are just about fed up enough to drop them.  Seems that
anything that comes in over 40K, but less than 50K - at which point the mail
goes to DOWNLOAD - comes up missing the last few letters in the post.  What
does make it to DOWNLOAD is messed up too.  Thank God that we're programmers
and know how to straighten the mess out.  But, NONOBADCOMPUSERVE!!!

So, just to make sure that your letters, files and mailing lists get
through, please start sending them to our AOL address.

Whoops!  Just realized that this letter is not ferret-related, other than
the fact that our pages are fillled with pictures of ferrets and ferret
links.  Just to be sure that this gets onto the FML, Let us say, "Ferret,
Ferret, Ferret, Tater, Tater, Tater, Odie, Odie, Odie - and Joy to the
World!"

Many much loves,

Paw Paw, Mee Maw, Tater and Odie