From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 09:47:24 -0700
Dis Rose and Max, we gots more of dat mail stuff...
***************************************
"Dearest darling Rosie and Maxie,

This is Meltdown, erudite ferret extraordinary.  Young ones, please, allow
me to pass along the wisdom of my ever-mounting years.  As has been pointed
out, you definitely need a pre-nuptial agreement.  If you find yourselves
lacking one, not only will the boys dare to take YOUR catnip mousies (which,
by the way, are often best enscounced within such triangular appurtures as
that which you have described so vividly) , but they will drag you by the
scruff!  Please, remember that although you are now tiny fur balls bouncing
from room to room, you will mature into dignified matriarchs.  Never allow
anyone to intimate that the Sphinx was not designed from our demeanor.  Such
individuals are little more than spittle-spawn!!!  If we ferrets can keep
the language left from a few hundred years ago, even that of the
office-house and dubious neighborhoods, then you must realize that we retain
accurate histories of many millenia.

Meeteetse is badgering me to ask you to serve "warty melon".  I will NOT
stoop to asking if she means water melon or cantaloupe.

By the way, DO DO consider hiring Melonie Kant Eloupe as your wedding
consulant.  She knows ALL the best halls and tip-top corners.

While I would certainly be able to help kits spell their names I fear that
the condition of my heart does not permit me to travel to the compilation
of your own hearts' desires.

        With sincere felicitations,
        Your able correspondent:  Madame Meltdown, prognosticator"
Wells, we trustsiz our boys wis' all da stuffs cause we is gonna share and
share alike (right Tater and Odie??) Warty-mellon sounds good, what is it?

Loves, Rosie and Maxie  =)