From:
Dwyer & Karen Castor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 18:31:14 -0500
Hi,
My husband went to the local feed store, and the gentleman that waited on
him suggested peanut hull pellets for litter for ferrets.  It would be
cheap, $3.90 per 100 pounds.  I am currently using alfa bits, which seem to
work OK.  Please let me know if anyone has heard of using this for litter.
With four ferrets I try to change litter a lot, and it would be nice to have
an economical litter.

Thanks for your help.

Karen & my four bandits, Luna, Ciarra, Heckell, & Jeckell