From:
Avatar Comics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:23:50 -0700
Hello all,

I posted these two on the list a couple of weeks ago, since I still have
not found them a home I thought I would give it another shot...

I have 2 rescued ferrets that need a forever home, a 3-4 year old boy and
a 2-3 year old girl.  Both are chocolate MF ferrets, very sweet and
playful.  The boy, Tristan, is about 2 1/2 pounds and just loves to play
and play.  His favorite game is to haul everything he can carry under the
couch - including his sleep-sack.  The girl, Titania, weighs just over a
pound and is just the cutest little pixie-girl you can imagine.  She likes
to sit in your lap or be carried around and loves to find a warm place to
take a nap.

These two were rescued from a bad situation (their former owner never let
them out of their cage and didn't even give them names!) and I am not
financially able to keep them myself.  I would love to get these two
settled into a permanent home, if there is anyone who can give these
special kids a forever home, PLEASE contact me!

Happy New Year to all,

Serena DeCastro
Avatar Comics
809 North Ave.
Grand Junction, CO. 80501
(970)245-1880
The comic collector's headquarters

Never turn your back on reality. It surrounds you.