From:
Jack Holbrook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 23:11:14 -0500
Hey,

Here is a note on Demi gigus Ferret.  First of all it is the origanal pure
Sable Ferret before the size and build were bred out.  Second the Ferret was
not started in Ohio but were brought over by my partner and some friends who
bought them from Canada but I do not know if this is where they were
originated from.  Third I have know way to know if my partners were the
first ones in the states but it was close.  Fourth I do not know where Mr.
Mckay got his but he nor my partner or her friends deserve the credit for
starting this breed someone else does.  Thanks for the chance to voice my
comments.

Jack
H & H Farms