From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:02:46 -0700
I need to protect my hands from getting wet and drying again when
cleaning pans, poops, water dishes so I wear nitrile exam gloves.
Walgreens carries purple ones that I like best, and quite by accident
I found they are a great help while clipping tiny fuzzy toenails. They
provide a contrast to the white fur on many of the ferrets and it is
so much easier to see when there is longish fur around the toes. Other
sources for the gloves are Harbor Freight for heavier black ones or the
thinner blue gloves. Costco's are thin and don't last as long. Also
they somehow tend to land on the floor at times and have been hauled
off by a rubbermonger. Not good but it happens. They are a whitish
color and are not noticed as much on the floor. Home health stores are
another place to buy them but all they had here were the blue ones.
They also didn't last long. So it's back to the black and purple ones.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ