From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:06:55 -0700
At approximately 12:18 a.m. on June 7th, my dear, sweet baby Kyle was
helped to the Bridge.  Kyle had suffered from insulinoma for about a year
and a half and was just diagnosed with adrenal disease last month.  Kyle
was met at the Bridge by his doting big brother Slinky, his tolerant big
brother Gizmo, and his loving little sister Sandy.  Kyle would have been
7 in October.  My fiance, Sean, is taking it especially hard, as Kyle was
always a daddy's boy.

Sandee, watch out when Kyle gets there.  He is as wild as the thunderstorm
we had here in Baltimore tonight.  Batten down the hatches and hide your
socks.

Good night, my Kyle-bunny.  I love you forever and miss you with all my
heart.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
Farewell, Kyle, my love. May all your hurt parts heal at the Bridge.
The Ferrets: Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle, Tank the GSD/basset, & Sarah, the beagle
Still missing Sandy, Gizmo, & Slinky. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy