From:
Andrea King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 15:57:56 -0500
Some time ago, someone posted a URL for a really cool ferret movie (the
homemade variety).  It was about 30 seconds long and showed about 10 white
ferrets jumping around, playing, doing ferrety things.  No dialogue but
the whole thing was set to some peppy music.  I have changed computers
and have lost the URL forever.  Does this sound familiar to anyone and
does anyone know where to find this video.  I love it and would love to
save it again.

Thanks,
Ande King

[Moderator's note: Probably this one by Selina Siu:
http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/family/movies/odoruponpokorin.zip
She did a great job.  BIG]