From:
sheila stoller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:33:53 -0700
Home Needed for two   Rockland County  between Northern NJ and Westchester

Gorgeous sterling silver female and large sable male.  They are reportedly
about 3 years old and appear to be in good health and clean.  The couple
that surrendered them said they had rabies and distemper about 7 months
ago, although they didn't know the name of the vet in Bennington VT who
did it.  The babies were brought to me in a tiny carrier with a half full
bag of purina cat food.  They were pretty clean but needed their nails
clipped desperately.  I followed the couple home to get the crate they were
kept in, but it was so rusted and dirty, I decided not to take it.  So, I
don't have a crate to give with them.  This couple, really kids (she's19,
he's 24) seemed concerned for the ferrets, but were uneducated about how
to care for them.  They had no litter and were allowed to poop through the
uncovered wire mesh of the crate.  Needless to say, I can't keep them.  I
will gladly transport them to a good home within two hours of Rockland
County.

Sheila and the Spice Rack
Nutmeg, Cocoa, Hops, Gensing, and Sage