From:
GMaulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 21:18:03 EST
Hi all,

Did anyony notice that our ferts wrer mentioned in the ads several times?
Pretty good huh?  We got Super Bowl mention Yea!!  Not a lot
but.....mentioning ferts anytime is great.

Every once and awhile there is mention of ferts playing on a blanket.  Well
here is a good one.  I have a feather bed and have to shake it every day.
So I have to wait until my babies are busy somewhere else in the houe or I
get lots of help.  Their favoriate thing is to get on the bed so that when I
shake it they FLY up in the air.  They look so funny flying up with bottle
tail, all 20 claws out and hissing.  Then when they land they try to burrow
under the bed.  They do that over and over.  Then of course they have to get
under the sheet or blanket and make tunnels.

Enough bragging for now.  For ear mites my vet recomends "ivomac" Its for
cattle but 1 drop in each ear takes care of the mites.

Gay & the 6 who run this place
Sueekie (stop that noise and let me sleep cuz I'm 7 and need my rest)
PoohBear (I want my duck soup NOW thank you)
Happy ( Mom, why can't I hvae the tolit paper to play with?)
Chester ( Make Felix leave me alone)
Felix ( chase Chester..chase Chester, this is so much fun cuz he runs and
dooks)
Prissy ( play, run, play, run, Mom why can't I have that baby?)
Too young baby sent from MF to Zamzows ( is it time for my bottle yet?0