Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:29:45 EST
Lost Ferret - Please Help!

Misty, a female silver mitt, has been missing since Weds 8:30pm.

Jim, Leslie, and I have been out searching for her tonight.  Owner Andrea
and SO are putting up more street signs tonight, and calling the SPCA, AC,
N&O and area vets first thing in the morning.

Misty needs your help in locating her lost-self and to reunite with her
three fert buddies!  If you would come search, with squeaky toy and flash
light, any time of day Thurs and/or Fri, it is greatly appreciated.  If
Misty was your lost ferret, you know us ferret lovers would be here to help
you too!

Directions:

East Raleigh, near Knightdale, NC
(If you've ever been to my home or the Dunn's - it's in between us.)

Exit I-440 (east side of the beltline) and Poole Rd (#15)
Drive about 3 miles and turn LEFT on Hodges Rd.  (Gas station on left.)
Drive about 1.5 miles and turn RIGHT on Old Faison Rd.  (Gas station on
right.)
Drive about 1.5 miles and turn RIGHT onto the SECOND Shady Acres Dr.
(Mobile home park.)
First mobile home on your right is Andrea's - 102 Shady Acres Dr.
Phone # 261-0908

Andrea and her boyfriend will be home all day Thursday searching - please
come help ferret out Misty in the one mile radius area (look under sheds,
front porches, dog sheds, culverts, misc litter of carpet/towels/bags,
etc.) - remember this could be your furball/s...

Thanks, Shari
- Bring a loud squeak toy and flash light and wear good walking shoes.