From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:59:35 -0800
I don't get a chance to read the FML as much as usual but wanted to say
that all of my (5) ferrets get a daily ration of duck soup consisting of
chicken baby food, banana baby food, baby oatmeal, and heavy whipping
cream.  They are the fattest and happiest they have ever been.  They do
also have a fresh bowl of 5 kinds of ferret kibble in front of them at
all time also.  I believe that the duck soup helps especially in the
incident that one is sick and medication needs to be given or they have
to be hand fed.  by this time, they have already developed a taste for
the stuff and there is relatively no fuss.

Also, recently, one of my guys was diagnosed with liver damage during
his adrenal surgery.  At that time he had lost a bunch of weight and was
losing his hair fast.  My vet suggested milkthistle.  I give him the
liquid twice a day in his recipe and he has grown all his hair back and
is quite a fatty and way more playful and happier than before.  Much luck
with the stuff!  and a great big thanks to Dr. Larry and of course, our
best buddy, Troy Lynn, who we don't know what we did before we found her!

angie, jigs, ozzie, cujo, "miss" shelby, nacho, and missing Luna and
Slimmy.

Angie George