From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:54:34 -0500
I'll be offline for a few days so I can visit the good people in Ohio who
are putting on the Buckeye Bash.  If you are in the area, you should stop
by and see the colorful Hawaaian shirt I will be wearing.  Later, if you
stop me at the symposium in Atlanta and tell me I am wearing the shirt I
wore at the Buckeye Bash, I'll give you a special gift on the spot!

I'm serious!  A gift if you recognize the same shirt!!!

The Buckeye Bash is great, and I hope all who can attend will, even
if for a few hours.  They have a lot of ferret stuff you can buy,
informational handouts, informative talks, and lots of ferrets to drool
over.  I'll be giving a scheduled talk, but I'll be wandering and
pondering around the event throughout the entire day--I never leave
until it is over--so you can ask me questions at any time.

I hope to see you there...I'll be the wacky guy in the wonderful,
beautiful, colorful shirt.

Bob C