From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 16:47:40 -0700
Hello all!

Last night Lisa and I worked for a long time on getting the final
preparations done on the Big Adventure!  She did 3 drawings...of Sally
Mander, Penelope, Griz, Buzz, and the girls!  They look _FANTASTIC_ and I am
very proud of her!  This book is going to be wonderful!  We plan on having a
full color cover also...photos of the girls!!!  The advertising issue of the
FML will have details on ordering the book also, but e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] to be put on the information list for ordering,
updates, etc.!  Remember, it's only $9.95!!!  That is _half_ the price of
The Four Ferreteers book!!!  And this is only the beginning!!!

Tons of mail keeps pouring in =) =) =) and this project has officially taken
off!!!

     Sincerely,
     David Doyle
     Wild Side Publishing