Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:34:49 -0600
This has been a horrible week for many of us. A black cloud of a sort
has hung over the FML. My poison ivy is slowly and painstakingly
healing. Many of you have lost fuzzies this week, and for this I offer
my thoughts and condolences. Some of you have fuzzies with serious
medical conditions, and are fighting the good fight. And many shelters
and fuzzies are still in great need (never forget about the living).
It has been a somber week.

But today, with my over-loaded mind, I cannot help but think about
tractors. You know, the yellow and green John Deere type. I imagine the
Boss has thought of everything at the Bridge, so why wouldn't he have a
tractor up there? I have no doubt in my mind that there is one rusting
up there somewhere.

And I bet Ping Is He has found it. There must have been a lot of bad
words coming out of his furry mouth the last few days as he tried to
get the tractor started. Oh, I know... there are a zillion other
things to do, and a whole lot of fuzzies to do them with, but I have
my suspicions... I cannot see Ping Is He just hanging out and lapping
up various-flavored 'Tone.

I bet the little grease monkey has been hard at working trying to get
that tractor started so he could drive it back home. But how could he
do it without Puma? Who's gonna hand him the tools, help him flip the
switches, and push the accelerator? Well, never mind all that - who's
going to *tell* him how to do all those things? Yep, very bad cuss
words indeed.

Well, the Boss has a wacky sense of humor, doesn't he? I would not be
surprised to look up in the sky (or wherever the Bridge is located) and
see a few puffs of black smoke, and hear an ill-timed motor sputtering
in the distance. I would not be surprised at all...

Roary
35.246302 ~ -106.717857