From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:59:08 -0900
I really haven't had the energy to read the FML since Perrin crossed the
Rainbow bridge 2 weeks ago today, so I've been out of touch.

Wheelie had her adrenal surgery today and quite frankly, even though I
know she made it through, I still feel like throwing up!  I got a phone
call from my vet after her surgery was finished, and he was able to get
the left adrenal tumor with no problems.  However, when he got to the
right adrenal, it had attached to her vena cava and her liver.  He was
able to remove about 75% of the tumor.  He's keeping her overnight, but I
was able to stop in and spend some time with her this evening (she was
pretty out of it).  I just pray nothing goes wrong overnight.  I can't
wait to bring her home tomorrow.

Holly