From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 18:21:59 -0500
Zorba, the MF chocolate baby my daughter found in Philadelphia, has left
the Megalopolis to become a Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clown in Lancaster.  Thank you,
Todd!  Thanks also to Denise, Dale, Kim and Susan, who offered to give him
a home even though they weren't looking to take in a ferret at this time.

I'm sure you'll be hearing from Zorba soon, though probably under a
different name, since Todd tells me his ferrets have learned to log onto
the internet and open his e-mailer.  Todd, you're a computer guy, don't you
think you might call him Zorba the Geek? ;)

Blessings
Judith

 Ask me how to save money while supporting ferret shelters.

 1% of my monthly internet bill, 2% of my long distance
 and intrastate phone bill, and 1% of my calling card bill
 go to the FML Shelter Fund.  And the rates are great!!

 We also offer ferret coloring books and a booklet for the
 grocery store coupons of your choice to support shelters.