From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 08:54:56 -0700
Hi dere again,

This here is Alexander.  Me and Roxie are getting made with ma cuz' we is
itchin and need a bath, but ma promised she would bathe us last night even
though we hate it, and she didn't do.  That new cat is taking all the
attention from us.  We didn't even get to play.  Ma says she comes home at
noon and is going to bathe us real good and let us play for hours and hours
until dad gets home, and then she will put us back in our cage, cuz we just
loves dads feet a wittle too much.  He gets frustrated cause he is trying to
talk busyness on the fone thingy and we is under his feet and chair dooking
and dancin and bitin his toes.  We can't help it!  They smell soooo bad, but
taste soooo good!!!!!

Maxie, my deer, oops, dear, I wuv you.  Roxana understands that I is spokin
for but she is soooo lonely.  Is there any boy ferts at all who would be
interested in a beutiful albino girl fert, like Roxana.  I mean she isn't as
beutiful as my Maxie, but please, please.  I hate to see her so lonely all
the time.

Well, gotta go.  Roxana doesn't have anything to say, she just mopes around
in her purple shirt all day.

I wuv you, Maxie!!!!!!!!!

Love, Alexander